Data Protection Officer
The person responsible has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
The officer is available at:
Bornemann Consulting GmbH
Im Fliegerhorst 10
38642 Goslar, Germany
Contact person: Ulrich Zimmer
Tel.: +49 511 16592-321
Fax.: +49 511 16592-329
Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) We are pleased that you are visiting our websites and thank you for your interest. The protection of your privacy when using our websites is very important to us. The following informs you of the personal data collected when you use this website. Personal data is all data that can be associated with you, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) We refer you to the company and contact details listed in the Legal Information section with regard to the service provider in accordance with § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible body in accordance with § 3 paragraph 7 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
We maintain the latest technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. Insofar as personal data is collected and recorded by us, it is stored on specially protected servers. These are protected by technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Only a limited number of authorized persons have access to your data. These are responsible for the technical, commercial and editorial support of the servers. All of our employees are bound to confidentiality.
Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. This includes:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time-zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Subject matter of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred each time
- The website from where the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The log files are used for statistical evaluations and to improve the website. In this way, we can identify possible errors such as broken links. We will only create usage profiles using pseudonyms, as long as you do not object to this. Usage profiles are never merged with your personal data. The IP address of the computer you are using is recorded among other things in connection with your use of the website. It may be possible to identify users of the website via this IP address. However, we do not evaluate the IP addresses recorded in accordance with paragraph (1) for this purpose. The IP addresses are evaluated solely on a statistical basis in an anonymous form.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Third-party cookies (from third parties in accordance with separate information).
(3) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. In particular, these include session cookies. These store a session ID which make it possible to match up enquiries from your browser to the joint session. As a result, your computer can see when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
(4) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a given duration which can differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
(5) Cookies that are not technically required to provide our service are only set with your consent, which you can revoke at any time. You can give us your consent through the settings of your browser by specifying that you will be informed about the setting of cookies and that they will only be accepted if you expressly confirm this. You can also specify that you exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. You can configure your browser setting in any way you wish and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We do, however, point out that you may then not be able to use all of the functions available on this website.
Using the functions of our website
(1) Besides using our website merely for information purposes, we offer various services which you may use if you are interested in them. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service. If the provision of additional voluntary information is possible, this is identified accordingly.
(2) Personal data is only collected if you provide it to us voluntarily when registering, by filling out contact forms or by sending e-mails, within the framework of ordering products or services, making inquiries or requesting material. We will then record the information that is provided in the course of the contact. This includes in particular names and the contact data transmitted, the date of and the reason for the contact. We will only use the personal data that we collect from you to provide you with the products or services you have requested, or for other purposes which you have consented to or which are described in this data privacy statement.
Advertising notice to our customers
After the sale of goods or services, we reserve the right to send you advertising for our products at the e-mail address provided for the order confirmation. The same applies to the use of your address data for the promotion of our own offers as well as recommendation advertising for goods and services offered by third parties by letter. An objection to advertising is possible at any time, it can be done informally, for example via a link in the newsletter or directly with us using the contact details given in the Legal Information section. You can request information on the data we have stored about you and have it corrected at any time. We will immediately comply with the legal obligations to delete or block.
Further information and right to information
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time about the data we have stored about you, its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is passed on and the purpose of storage.
(2) If you have further questions on the subject of “data protection”, please contact our company’s Data Protection Officer. The contact address is listed below. You can enquire there as to which of your data is stored by us. In addition, you can send information, requests for the deletion or correction of your data and also suggestions at any time by e-mail or letter to the following address:
H. Frickemeier Möbelwerk GmbH
D-32120 Hiddenhausen, Germany
Tel.: +49 5223 9822 0
Fax.: +49 5223 9822 40
Changes to the data privacy statement
Where necessary, we will update this declaration in order to adapt it to the website content and general legal changes. We have logged and saved any consent you may have given on our website (e.g. to receive an e-mail newsletter). You can request the content of any of these consents from us at any time.